This year has been a pretty good year. I made some BIG changes with my honey Jeff and we have come to a more elevated understanding about, each other, our lives together, and where we want to be.
The beginning of this year was rocky and very stressful to say the least. We packed up a 5 bedroom house, sold many of our things and moved in with my parents. (insert terrifying shriek here) Yes it was a drastic move for us but we considered it to be a POWER move! Financially we have paid down a lot of debt and have been able to have the freedom to enjoy life more simply. From 3,000 sq. ft to 700 at first was cozy but now with both of us being so artistic our supplies take up so much of the space.
It's really all good though. My heart smiles as I type this. We have set ourselves in a position to really be able to move forward and move into a space we can call our own. By my estimates this time next year we will be celebrating Christmas in our own house. I am so thankful for this opportunity and so very grateful to my parents and my family that have supported our plans even though at times they did not agree with our methods.
Highlights of 2012:
- Met artist Brenda Figueroa and spent time in her art studio (love)
- Met artist Jess Greene from Seek Your Course
- Moved into parents house
- Quit my soul-sucking job!
- Started a life coaching series with Julie Parker (one of the best investments of my life)
- Enrolled over 80 students in my IV E-Course (wow! and thank you!)
- Volunteered more at Unity Church at the bookstore and media room
- Ran and taught at my first Woman's Retreat
- My best friend Kim is pregnant with her first child and I will be an Auntie again!
- Jeff and I got married after 6 years engaged and 8 years together.
Phew! A good year indeed! I am looking forward to a LUMINOUS 2013! See you all next year!
Love and peace!