February 4, 2013

On the Cover! Wildsister Magazine



I was asked to be on the cover of Wild Sister magazine this month! I am so happy that not only do I get to see one of my favorite paintings, To Thine Ownself Be Love on the cover but my article was published as a guest contributor! 

I'm feeling really good about my work and sharing it with the world. I also think that my writing has helped me to heal in ways I could not have imagined. My hope is that through continuing to challenge myself, showing up everyday in genuine ways, and sharing what I have learned will help others elevate their own lives! I would LOVE it if you could purchase a copy of this month' magazine and read my article!

This month's issue of Wild Sister is all about LOVE. 

Do you believe that you matter? Do you believe that love is the answer? Can you use some green juice for your soul? Then why not give yourself a gift of love this month? 



Featuring simple + life changing tips for loving your whole self, including:
  • 4 Steps For Falling In Love With Your Flaws 
    by author + leading Positivity Blogger, Dani DiPirro
  • You Matter
    by soul-centered writer, speaker + founder of More Love Letters, Hannah Brencher
  • 7 Powerful Self-Love Intentions
    by Sacred Self creator + Co-Author of the best-selling Adventures In Manifesting series, Michelle Marie McGrath
  • The Self-Love Diet
    by speaker, writer + naturopathic practitioner, Taryn Jacobs

P.S. If you couldn't get enough of just one magazine and want a whole subscription, (which I highly recommend) Jen Saunders the editor and creator of Wild Sister Magazine has an amazing Summer Deal

EXTENDED through Friday 15th of Feb, so there's still time for you to join our Wild Sisterhood.  Get in now!


8 comments:

Christina Fajardo said...

OMG!!!!! I am so excited for you Sofia! So very proud of you! You are a beautiful soul, shining your light amongst us all and it is all coming back to you, shining on you! Love to you!

Lori Leissner said...

Just beautiful!! Congratulations!

Kat Peters-Midland said...

Congrats Sophia! It is beautiful!! Women everywhere are blessed to be able to learn from you and your wisdom.

Rose Duncan, RoseHeartNSoul said...

Super exciting and so proud of you! Woo hoo!

Rose Duncan, RoseHeartNSoul said...

Super exciting and so proud of you! Woo hoo!

Lynda said...

Congrats! That's wonderful!

Kaye said...

Hey Sofia
awesome stuff - I love your bold and generous courage :)

Julie Maloney Handmade said...

Oh wow, I love this artwork.....I loved it the moment i first saw it. I also love Believe on your blog. You are very talented!!!! xxoo